21 February 2011

name...for real

Okay so now I ACTUALLY picked a name for my new hat blog. It is called Threebies. Why, you ask? Well, even if you didn't, I'm going to tell you. But, because I'm too lazy to write it all cute again, I'm just going to copy-paste from the new blog. Ha. So:

-----


Well, a while back my friend was talking about starting a t-shirt line and I was just throwing around some ideas for girls' shirts that I wanted to make for it. I had a couple good ones, but the one that's stuck with me is just a simple tank top with three checked boxes on it, like a checklist. Next to the three boxes it will say: Booty, Beauty, Brains. (Actually it was originally Boobies Booty Brains, but I like this better.) I still really want to make the shirt, but the more I thought about it the more I liked the phrase itself as a slogan. So I decided to use it as the title of my company. 

Thus, Booty Beauty Brains = BBB = Three B's = Threebies.

A star is born.

-----

BAM. Enjoy and visit the new blog yayyy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me