30 November 2010

two important things

...that I just wanted you all (all being the, maybe, three people that read this) to know.



Number One:

IT'S CHRISTMAS.

Yeah. Black Friday marks the official beginning of the season. Which means that as soon as I got back to Miami yesterday I put up my fucking adorable Christmas tree, as pictured at left.





and Number Two:

I MET RICK ROSS YESTERDAY.
Yes. The real Ricky Rozay. He was on my flight from ATL to MIA. Travelin' real incognegro like, ya know...no security, no bling, not even any luggage. Hmmm SUSPICIOUS MR TEFLON DON. Anyway, here's me and the big man himself:



Uh yeah wtf. Awesome. I should have tried to show him my hats...oh well. I'm still hoping maybe he'll respond to my tweets to him haha.


So yup, that's all. Just a random update. Hopefully I'll get to work on some more hats before winter break, but first I have to get through two and a half weeks of academic hell. So in the interim...merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me